Audio Editor Free Introduction
Audio Editor Free is a all-in-one audio editor, converter, recorder, player, splitter and joiner. A full set of effects and
editing features are included for professional sound production.
When editing audio files you can copy, cut, paste and mix any portion
of audio files. If required, you may add effects like Amplify, Fade
In, Fade Out, Delay, Reverse, Noise Reduction, etc. MP3, WMA, WAV,
OGG, VOX, RAW and many more audio formats are all supported for
direct audio editing.
This software is free and will never expire!
With Audio Editor Free you can:
- Apply different filters (Brand Pass Filter, High Pass Filter,
Low Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch
Filter, FFT Filter) to any selected portion of audio files.
- Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize,
Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Fade In, Fade Out,
Flanger, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, and more).
- Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete
Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
- Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause,
Continue, Stop, Play loop).
- Add silence or noise.
- Complete, multi-level undo and redo capabilities.
- Save any portion of a audio file to disk as a new file).
- Record audio from a microphone or any other available input
device and save to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, RAW, etc. files.
- Add information into audio files (Album, Artist, Copyright,
Genre, Title, Year, etc.)
- Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out,
- Open CD tracks for editing and format conversion.
||Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8|
|Processor||1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above|
|RAM||256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)|
|Free Hard Disk
||10MB space for installation|